8/15/2010

Hair Style: Grey.























I know it's been a while, but I'm still in total awe with the grey hair trend. So I decided to put together some pics of hair styles in all shades of silver-grey. I'd like some icey cold light blue with white and silver streaks best on my head.

Pixie Geldof rocks the style in all variations. This is what Punk looks like nowadays:







Pink tried the grey colour too:




Styling suggestion by Lipperts Friseure:




Lady Gaga got grey more than one time and looks nice in the toned down make-up:




Kelly Osbourne embraces the granny style for months:




Models for Gareth Pugh at his latest collection:




Katie Shillingford, fashion editor at Dazed & Confused is said to have started the trend with her deep navy tips. Besides is another picture of Pixie Geldof:




Some random model from the Vogue website:




Andy Warhol lookalike, found by Facehunter:




Model for Dolce & Gabbana:




Models with grey streaks seen at Chanel:



Pictures via Stylecaster, Brigitte Woman, Facehunter, Vogue, Beaut, Stylist, JustJudyJudyJudy, Bellasugar, Dailyvenusdiva, Bras and Ranties.


I'll go through my magazine archive and see if I can scan more pictures of grey haired beauties.

If you're looking for more colourful inspiration just visit my Pinterest. I'm collecting lots of pictures there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google